Sunday, March 27, 2011

comfort zone

We cannot become what we want to be by remaining what we are. Max DePree

I have bought a pair of Brooks Ravenna.
Here is how it looks.



I have been a sauconyer for a long time. The durability and the economy in terms of the price has drawn me to use the brand for my running. In fact I just bought the new Saucony Tangent 4. So, running is my comfort zone, Saucony is a dependable factor for my comfort zone for many years.

Why this change of brand of running shoes. After doing research and asking around, decided to buy this. I guess it is to provide me with a different perspective of running, and the result is it did. The run with this pair is smooth, it is light but with sufficient support, breaking in was fast.

I guess, sometimes when we get too comfy with things familiar, we forget that there might be things outside that can provide a better or alternative perspective to what we have been doing. So it is good to make a step out of comfy zone.

wow, i think I am philosophizing too much into a pair of shoes.

good nite.


No comments: