Saturday, June 25, 2011

Passion and Love

"If you don't have the passion and love the process, if the results are all that matter to you, then there's no depth to your career. There's nothing to pull you out of the dark hole when you fall in. "
Chris MACCA McCormack I'm here to Win - A World Champion Advice for Peak Performance

Had a great bike leg today. thanks to Louis for giving me timely advice. I have been able to generate bursts of power but have issue with sustainability for a while. Have not been using the cadence/speed effectively. well, better late than never. Now I shall use that useful piece of advice to build my power and endurance on the bike.

After that, had a 5 km transition run, surprised that I can sustain the pace, must be the change in my return leg on the bike.

shall do that tomorrow again.

Today, went downtown with mich and guagua for bookstore hopping and grabbed books. got MACCA's book and another by Catherine Lim on the GE2011, and two children illustration books from my good friend, i like his illustration style, very expressive. I am so engrossed in leisure and inspirational reading. haha, how I wish I can have the same passion in my course reading, hopeless with statistics and academic reading that involves numbers.


better strike a balance and get my assignment over and done with. argghh...


No comments: