Saturday, November 26, 2011

Twist

I just have to make sure that in my mind, I’m ready for being able to play with the pain. –Kim Clijsters

Life is weird with its twists and turns, literally for me today. I had planned a 35km trail run and all went well with a good tempo pace until the 14 km mark when i accidentally stepped into a hidden pothole, covered by wet fallen leaves. ouch! was the immediate burst of pain. then I have to cut short, run in pain for the rest of the 8 km back to my car.

Doesn't help when some runners (think they were seasoned runners) trying to make some smart comments (I know he was trying to be sarcastic) of my shoes, "very bright shoes, very colourful aye?". Ya, I know, I like the solomon shoes, I like bright colours, so what? I am in no mood to entertain and bursted off and ran my last 8 km in negative split, in pain. >:-<


darn! i have just recovered from my sprained ankle and now again. need to see physio next week. darn. 8(

No comments: